Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cants update period data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m unable to edit period data.  This happened last month and I deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times before it finally worked.  Is anyone else having this issue? It allows me to select to edit it and change the days but it won’t allow me to save. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I'm also having issues with making edits to periods on the menstrual tracking. I edit the period, click save and it comes up 'edit successful', however it doesn't actually save the changes.

I've contacted Fitbit support via the online chat facility, it's been passed to someone to look in to and I'm told they will email me. It looks like there are a few other similar posts in the forum also relating to editing issues, not sure if anyone else had contacted support about too.

Best Answer

After contacting Fitbit support team they came back to me with the following resolution:

• Check if your Android's version on your phone has an update pending to be downloaded, if so, downloaded and move on to the rest of the steps, do the same if there is not an Android software update pending.
  • Uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone.
  • Restart your phone,
  • Install the Fitbit app back.
  • Log back into the app.
  • Sync.
  • Monitor this for a while.

I did all of the above but still have the issue. I have gone back to Fitbit support team to advise the above steps didn't fix the issue and that this is obviously a wide issue as so many people in the Fitbit Community are also having similar problems. They have now responded with the following:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 
We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them again with a resolution that fixes the problem.

Best Answer