Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing cycle length and period dates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period tracker seems to adjust cycles arbitrarily, this issue has been going on for months now. This time I opened my app and it’s telling me “5 days until my period is over”, and it deleted my last period... Other times, “2 days until it starts”, but then after that time is up, the date will change again. At one point I had a 70 day cycle the app had created! 
I have my cycle set to 28 days, and as I am on BCPs my period comes at the same time for the same length every month. 

This initially happened on my iPhone SE with my Charge 3. I now have an iPhone 11 with a Versa... same issue. 

Is there any way to fix this? 

Picture below shows my current bizarre 44 day cycle, with my Dec 12-18 period missing?

51D96AD0-26BE-4353-A04F-23881C0D09BB.png

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AmandaBatt thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you're having same issues with your Versa.

Thank you for the comments you've shared with us about this feature. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on your comments. 

This unexpected behavior is not happening with all users, but this has been escalated to our team and they are working on finding a fix. Sorry for any inconvenience while we're working on this and thanks a million for your understanding. These types of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times the solution takes more time to develop. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! 

I'll be around in case you have more questions! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this is happening to other users? Are there any suggested solutions? It just keeps getting worse... 

0F8A2BF9-13BC-49EF-A1CD-40BF0F8F331A.png

Best Answer

It's been happening to me, too. It's so inconsistent I have to use another app. Sometimes it will delete previous periods, randomly tell me I'm ovulating when I'm not, and my cycle dates are always inconsistent. If it can't even remember anything I put in, it's completely useless to me. So you are not alone!! Hoping it's resolved at some point. The female health tracking is one of the primary reasons I purchased a Versa.

Best Answer

this has happened me too using a Charge 3 and Android phone, 

Period lengths are changed by the fitbit app after i have entered the correct days, this month again i got a notification e-mail saying "your period is due in 2 days" while i was on the last day of my period, so i logged into the app and sure enough my "predicted period" dates had moved even though i manually entered them when it started, 

It's a great feature idea when it works and one that keeps me with Fitbit over other android watches as other companies tend to ignore or just don't bother with female health apps, but Fitbit really need to fix this common problem. 

I speak with over 100 female Fitbit users weekly and all of them are having this same issue with the period prediction in the app as when i asked them they told me they too experienced the same as i mentioned above and the same as the op here, but none i've spoken to have reported it to Fitbit despite my request that they do so. please fix it Fitbit. 

Best Answer