Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle length on calendar doesn’t match cycle length input in settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve read and tried most of the suggestions.  I’ve deleted and redownloaded, started and restarted, Bluetooth no Bluetooth.  The cycle length on the calendar does not match the cycle length on input.

Help!!!! I’m so frustrated.  If I cannot figure it out I will be forced to my okd app which had a much nicer calendar anyway.  Thx!

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Same problem, tried every possible solution, but they don’t work. It’s obviously a glitch and it would be nice if the tech team could take a serious look into this🙏🏼

Best Answer

So I deleted and reinstalled the Fitbit app and it actually cleared all of the cycles I'd entered for the previous 8mos. I am so glad I had the data tracked in another app otherwise I would have simply lost that data. Support should keep this in mind when recommending solutions.

Best Answer

@Lasergoddess @Hinke_ and @Arey I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us! Welcome to our new members. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Sorry for all the inconvenience with the Female Health tracking, our tam is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers.

We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I have found this forum but mine is doing the same thing. I've attempted the suggestions you've listed with no success. Please Help!

Best Answer

Same problems. Cycle length set to 28 period length set to 5. Under the Today tab at the bottom of the calendar it says I'm on day 25 of 34 and on the trends tab my average cycle length is 88 and my average estimated ovulation is the 75th day. 

My next period is predicted to be a week later than my actual start date (I'm on BC). 

So I'm here for answers on how to fix it! I've tried everything mentioned!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see it's been quite some time since this was reported. Any updates? The issue still exists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see most of this discussion was a year ago, and the issue is still not resolved. My period length is set at 5 days and cycle length at 27 days, but it shows that my next fertile time is in 26 days, which makes no sense, and shows a 55 day cycle length on the calendar. It's not THAT big of a deal, but it is annoying that for simple data and a calendar, it still doesn't work (especially after a year of complaints) and I still have to rely on yet another app on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When the app updated a few months ago, it deleted all my old data (no prob, I had a backup app). The cycle length and predictions have been working perfectly ever since.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems that FitBit calculates its own average of our cycle. But for some
of us where the cycle is not exact, we would like to control the predicted
cycle length. That doesn't seem that hard to adjust in the programming.
???
Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same problem. cycle is 28 days. period is 5 calendar shows 24 day cycle. can’t change or adjust it no matter what i set the numbers to it’s always 24 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to adjust my cycle to 30 days. I log out and log back in and I can see the 30 days is saved in cycle length, but the calendar is showing for 34 days and won't update. Is there a fix for this yet? I'd also love it if Fitbit would listen and add pregnancy button, that's really messed up my average cycle length... 

Best Answer
0 Votes