Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date in menstrual tracking is highlighted orange

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I’m having an issue with the Fitbit period tracking. Aside from the issue many users are having right now with the calendar opening on the user’s year of birth as opposed to the current date, I’m having a technical issue with the calendar. In the bottom left corner, where the date is displayed, along with the day in the cycle, it is highlighted in a blood orange rectangle. I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening and have tried everything to fix it. Is there something I’m missing?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I’m having the same issue. Trying to figure out how to fix it. 

Best Answer

Same here! Went to doc appointment today and when I tried to answer the usual question with the info that SHOULD be available in my app I couldn’t cause I’m not about to scroll back from 1974 to 2021! (However, when I DID, it only had my info up to June of 2020! I have been updating it right up to my last period a couple weeks ago. What’s up with the app?

Best Answer

Same here I got my birth year and cannot get the current year - this is important for us women! update please Fitbit 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue too.  I thought it was because I got a new phone and there was an issue with my profile loading or something.  Been trying to record entries and even after I double tap the date, make the edits, and save, they just disappear and don't even reflect in my logged cycles. I hope they get this fixed pronto!

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem. And all my data for years is not showing on the calendar. What do a going on. Anyone got a fix yet?

Best Answer

It also opens up my birth year, rather than the current date.

I am able to scroll down to the current date & enter my cycle info, and while it keeps my data my place is always reset to my birth year, requiring yet more scrolling.

Only started happening once I switched to my new iPhone 12, so could have something to do with this version of the app.

Hope they fix this soon.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue and it's very annoying. Did you find a way to fix it? 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone 

I’m having the same issue, apparently it will be sorted in the next update !!    I uninstalled the app on phone and have now lost all my data, why Fitbit could not have sent a message.    I have 2 years worth of data which I now don’t have.

THANKS FITBIT

Best Answer
0 Votes