Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted period keeps reappearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have deleted a period twice, but when I open the app, it pops back up like it was expected to start yesterday. The only possible options for "Is this period correct?" are Yes, Not Yet, and Edit. How do I keep the cycle deleted? 

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @bushbush, it's nice to see you here!

Note that if you have predictions turned on, you’ll still see your predicted period. For more information, see Why do I see a period I already deleted in the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @bushbush, it's nice to see you here!

Note that if you have predictions turned on, you’ll still see your predicted period. For more information, see Why do I see a period I already deleted in the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't work for me. My tracker insists on having only October 17 as a period day even though I have tried and tried to get it deleted.

Best Answer

Ditto, and this is why I came to the forums today.  I don’t really want to turn off the predicted period feature as I want to know when they should be appearing.  As a peri-menopausal woman, I know that one skipped or possibly delayed cycle (too early to tell) doesn’t mean that’s it.  I still want to be prepared if this isn’t the finale of menstruation.  

Best Answer
0 Votes