Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't really work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have any of you had the issue where you go to edit a period and then it just ... doesn't edit? My app is fully updated, FitBit fully charged (although that makes no difference to the app), and I'm clicking "Save". On top of that, I have it set for a 5 day period on a 28 day cycle (I am on birth control, so it is ALWAYS the same day) and my Fitbit is NEVER right. I've been using the period tracking portion for at least 6 months now, and I feel like it should have adapted by now. I looked for the right spot to post this, but this was the only area I could actually create a comment on. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I had the same issue. It was very annoying. At one point I realised that my calendar looks like different women are trying to add the period. What I believe happened is that at one point I somehow saved my period twice and the dates were overlapping, so several months later when the discrepancy grew larger the "Save" stopped responding. I decided to check the previous entry and it turned out that due to multiple attempts to save the dates I also had multiple entries and not just one. I went back month by month to delete extra entries. When there was no month left with multiple entries, the "Save" button started functioning again and the calendar looked normal. It works well now. I would like to see it improved, but at least it works.  

Best Answer
0 Votes