Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking not working at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I can;t put anything in the Female Health tab. When I click on it it does nothing while all other tabs open and I can edit/put data on it. I have updated my app, allowed everything that was blocked on and still nothing 😞 I have a new Inspire HR tracker. Can you help please? Thanks!! 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Don't bother using their female health tracker. Download a different one. They'll give you a fix and within a month there will be a different problem. Months of information deleted, past periods randomly showing up at different dates, etc. They really havent figured out this part of the app yet. There are thousands of complaints about it consistently on this forum. I would check back on this forum every so often and see when the complaints start to go down and then maybe give it another shot, but until then, use a different period tracker. 😞

Best Answer

I have another tracker but hoped for minimising number of trackers by moving it to Fitbit. Not happening anytime in the future as I can see 😕 I saw lots of similar questions asked but nothing seems to work really. Thanks for letting me know tho! 

Best Answer

seriously it doesn’t work properly. I’m having same problems as the user above. It doesn’t work. I can’t unfold the app and write any data. Do you think it may work with next update? It’s the only bar that doesn’t work. The rest is ok. 

Best Answer

Mine has not been updating since April 26... I have the versa and the app is up-to-date as well. It lets me enter the information for each day and it "saves" but when I see the calendar nothing I entered is there. So annoying as I use this app for everything! 😞 

Best Answer

SOLVED -- After almost giving up I finally fixed my problem and it saves data as usual... Hope this helps others:

I have a Samsung Galaxy and went to Settings > Apps > Fitbit > Storage and I cleared both the data and the cache. After this, I went into the app, logged in again and I was able to edit the calendar and most importantly it SAVED! 

Best Answer

This is the fix I mentioned in my post. It does allow you to start logging info again BUT if you had any details saved (headache, nausea etc.) it completely erases all of them. That's what happened to me anyways. 

Best Answer

It’s not working for me unfortunately but I have an iPhone so it works little different for me 😞 I gave up already as it doesn’t work even after app reset and upgrade I did recently 

Best Answer
0 Votes

luckily in my case, everything is working after clearing everything

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Fitbit today and the menstrual health doesn’t work either. I tap and nothing happens.

I would like to know what is the roadmap to implement the fix.
Thanks!

Best Answer

Same! Mine is also showing a couple of the things I logged 3 times each. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it and nothing. 

Best Answer

Same problem here. I was hoping to delete my former period tracker, but unfortunately the FitBit one doesn’t work at all

Best Answer

That worked for me! It has been so frustrating. I could log details on the computer, but not that app. Now lets hope I remember the next time it stops working. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having this issue with the menstrual health tracker! It's spotty at best, completely unreliable, and I really would like to be able to use this and have all of my health info in one spot. 

Best Answer