Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking tile is not appearing on my Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm trying to add the tracker to my android. The app is updated to the current version. I initially saw the tracker pop up then went away. I don't have an option to add it when hitting the edit button in the dashboard. I've seen all the tips provided but none of those things are helping me to add this. Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Which Android device do you have?  Mine shows up on my Galaxy J3 Luna Pro.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Health Tracking board @ROCCOWALK! Thanks for already reviewing the forums to make sure everything is set correctly on your app, nice way to go! 

I agree with @DramaQueenDiva, the Female Health appears on both of my devices, iPhone and Android. Can you please double check that you're running version 2.74.1 for Android app or 2.53 for iOS app? If you're running a lower version, that may be a reason why your tile is not being showed up on your Dashboard.

Fitbit app for Android:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

If your apps update automatically, check the Recently updated or Up to date list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

Fitbit app for iOS: 

1. Tap the App Store app.
  2. Tap the Updates tab. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Available Updates list.
  3. Tap Update.

If your apps update automatically, check the Updated list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

Give this a go and let @DramaQueenDiva and me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes