Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health suggestion to track Birth Control Pill

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think it would be a really great addition to be able to track your birth control usage in app. For example, I take the pill and feel it would be handy to be able to log when I am taking the pill or if I happen to forget to take one.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @onlyzuul. Great idea! It has already been posted in the New Feature Suggestion forum. Tap here to vote for it and add your support. The idea is “under consideration” so the more votes it gets, the better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Female Tracking journey @onlyzuul, I'm glad to have a new girl on board! Smiley Very Happy 

Your ideas are great. as my friend @SunsetRunner shared with you, there is this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let us know if there's anything else we may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes