Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health tacking Not Showing up as an option to add on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hellooo All,

My Versa is not showing a Female Health Tracking tile to add when I press Edit on my dashboard. I am interested in using its features but am unable to add it. Can someone tell me how to add the tile on my dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Summersa19, welcome to the Female world! Woman Very Happy Are you talking about the Fitbit.com Dashboard? If so, this newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote. Robot Very Happy However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

On the other hand, if you're on Android, iOS, or Windows, make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date. If after updating the Fitbit app, you cannot see the tile, do the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Summersa19, welcome to the Female world! Woman Very Happy Are you talking about the Fitbit.com Dashboard? If so, this newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote. Robot Very Happy However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

On the other hand, if you're on Android, iOS, or Windows, make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date. If after updating the Fitbit app, you cannot see the tile, do the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you so much! I was able to get the Female Health Tracking on my phone
after manually updating the app!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome! Woman Very Happy I'm glad to hear that your Female Health Tracking tile is now on your Fitbit app. Have you logged your period details already? 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Stay cool my friend! 

Best Answer
0 Votes