Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health tile disappeared from Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I received the email yesterday about the Female Health Tracker (what a nice clean way to put it). I had seen it on my phone, I had even marked a couple things since I've been to doc recently and as the women may know, they ask every single time about your cycle. Saw the email today as I was scrolling through and looked at the app & the dashboard and it is no longer there. For a moment I thought perhaps y'all had removed it, but the email about the feature was sent yesterday. Hmmm?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ive moved your post to the Female Health Tracking forum (I agree, I smiled when I first saw the name)

Id suggest you try scrolling to the bottom of the dashboard and select the red Edit button. If the tile is there to be added, then add it.  If there is no FHTracking tile try uninstalling your app, then reinstall it and log back in and hopefully the Female Health tile will be there.

Let us know how you go 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Ive moved your post to the Female Health Tracking forum (I agree, I smiled when I first saw the name)

Id suggest you try scrolling to the bottom of the dashboard and select the red Edit button. If the tile is there to be added, then add it.  If there is no FHTracking tile try uninstalling your app, then reinstall it and log back in and hopefully the Female Health tile will be there.

Let us know how you go 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Nice to see you around @Kirka, thanks for sharing the issues you're having with the Female Health tile (Nice name, right? Woman Wink.)

You did a great job posting your inquiry here, I'm not sure why this happened to your Dashboard; but I'm glad to know that the suggested steps worked for you. We're taking the feedback and I've passed this information to our team. Thanks for taking the time to mark @NellyG's post as the accepted solution, this will help a lot users that might be having similar issues. Let me know if you have questions about it.

BTW Thanks for the amazing help @NellyG Smiley Very Happy!

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes