Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health - Disable and different modes option needed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Chemopause is a thing! I'd really like a chemo mode, perimenopause, and menopause mode added. Not all women need the Female Health Tracker. At the VERY least, we should have the option to disable this feature. It was nice when I needed it...but now I no longer need it.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @RchlMchl

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback about adding chemo mode, perimenopause, and menopause mode. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am glad to assist you. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

Regarding the option to disable this feature, while you can remove or hide the female health tile from the Fitbit app dashboard, it doesn't remove female health information from the Fitbit app or device. To delete female health tracking from your device, you need to remove each period in the Fitbit app. For instructions, please see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app?

To hide the female health tile:

- On the Today tab, tap Edit in the top right.
- Tap the red minus icon next to Female Health and tap Remove.
- Tap Save in the top right.

For more information about the female health tracking feature, see What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes