Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health causing app to crash?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I click on the female health tile the whole app just crashes every time. Anyone else having this issue? I've restarted my phone, app is up to date, I've logged out and logged back in. Nothing has worked. I'm on android.

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

I'm having the same issue and have uninstalled, reinstalled plus it's not on the dashboard on the website.

It's very weird! 

Best Answer

Hi @Valerie88 welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry for the delay response. @SJ004 Thanks for getting back.

Thanks for trying the suggested steps here. Sorry for the issues that you're having with this feature. As mentioned before, our team is working on finding a permanent solution. 

I'll be around in case that you have questions about this. In the meantime, as @MarreFitbit mentioned we recommend to repeat the process to log out, restart your phone and try again. What is your Android OS and Fitbit app version? 

I'll be waiting for your response.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I have tried using all the method mentioned above, but it seems that all other parts of the app are fine but it is still crashing even after my attempt in reinstalling the app. 

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem but none of this advice fixed it.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Jessy_Lee and @ainecoffey. Thanks a million for trying the suggested steps in this thread. My apologies for the delay

We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. The problem has been escalated for investigation. We appreciate your help and will update everyone when we have more info. Please stay tuned and we thank you for your patience!

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes