Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health logged info disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just went to check the period logs and everything before March 21st has disappeared. I think I didn't log the February  one, but had info from January and before, and it's all gone. Also, I usually log some other symptoms, like tender breasts, and can't find any of those.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JoMatos. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your logged information before March has disappeared in the Female Health Tracking feature. Thank you for providing the additional details, I am glad to help you with that.

I recommend to log out of the app, restart your phone and then log back in. Please also make sure that your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app? 

For more information about the female health tracking feature, see this help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. 

I did what you suggested and the logged info didn't come back. Still only shows from march on. 

Best Answer

Hi @JoMatos, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Please let me know what device do you use to check your Fitbit app information and the operating system. I'll be glad to investigate further. 

Looking forward to your response.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I have a Mi 8 Lite with miui 11, Android 10.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for providing the additional details, @JoMatos. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

While your phone is not supported by the Fitbit app at the moment and some of the functions might work intermittently, I recommend following these steps. Note you’ll need to log back into the Fitbit app with your email address and password.

1. On your phone, open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Apps > Fitbit > Storage.
  3. Tap Clear Cache.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log in.
  5. Be sure to accept the requests for your phone to access your location, notifications, and other settings.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Thank you for your reply.

I didn't try the steps as the missing info was all in place when I checked today. So, it is solved... I had logged off and on, and reconnected the watch in the process, a few days ago because of other bug and maybe that was what solved it? I don't know, but everything is its place now.

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Hi @JoMatos, thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now. Thank you for sharing the additional details, I appreciate your time and feedback and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience.

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just have to say that fitbit is for the most part fantastic and so is the app. But the period tracker is garbage. And it almost seems like you guys dot all your I's and cross all your t's when it comes to the entire app EXCEPT the period tracker. It's like you guys don't even check if your updates cause malfunction in the period tracker. I really don't understand because on one hand everything else works flawlessly, on the other it's like fitbit doesn't even bother testing the period tracker before putting out updates. It boggles my mind. How can you guys do such a great job and then be so completely careless?

The period tracker has never worked properly for more than a few weeks at a time. I have gone through troubles logging my period, adjusting the start and end dates, info spontaneously deleting, info not saving, periods randomly changing to different predicted dates, past periods randomly changing to different dates etc etc etc. Each time I visit these forums where hundreds of others are complaining about the same things. I get the fix and a couple weeks later there's a new problem. 

Just remove the female health tracker if you guys aren't serious about it. It's very obvious that it's not a priority to have it work properly and it's not cool to keep telling people it's fixed when it's going to be broken a couple weeks later, compromising important data we are recording. I will not be using it anymore. This is the last straw. For the past month it hasn't been saving my details when I thought it was. I go back and look at my other period details and there's random details that have been saved that I never put there! I just followed the fix in the above instructions and now ALL of my details have been deleted. Thanks. 

Best Answer