Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking—moods

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You know what’s frustrating? “Irritable” is not listed as a mood option wishing female health tracking. That’s absurd. I’m not sad or anxious about it. I’m irritated.

Also, “fatigued” is not a mood. This condition belongs under “symptoms.”  Another frustration in this area is that we’ve been asking “backache” as a symptom for at least 6 months that I’m aware of with no traction.

Are there any women at all involved in developing this feature? Who exactly is deciding that women are just in a “fatigued mood” rather than actually experiencing fatigue?  Why has Fitbit determined that one simply doesn’t have a backache as a cyclical symptom?  Is it so difficult to allow us to log our irritation levels while doggedly persisting in being irritating?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for sharing your thoughts about Female Health tracking. 

You have a really good point there, I'll pass along your feedback. Feel free to keep adding your suggestions to the FHT board in the Feature Suggestions here. About your question you can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I'll be around in case that you need more information about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes