Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Female Health to show on Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the female health show on fitbit Ionic?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yes, it does @Lioness7Woman Very Happy Welcome to the Female board my friend, it's nice to have a new member here!

In order to see your period information on your Fitbit watch, swipe up from the clock face and scroll until you see your female health information. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

If you don’t want to see period information on your Fitbit watch, delete all your female health data in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app?

Sync your watch to see your most recent information. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you are able to see your information after following that suggestions! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer