Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect my Fitbit app with Flo app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to find a way to sync the information from my Flo app to my FitBit Versa 3 since I purchased it last month. I have reset both apps, and troubleshooted all the information I've found so far... Any ideas how I can get them to link? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CLPaxton. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience when trying to link both Fitbit app and Flo app. 

At the moment, Flo tracker app isn't among Fitbit Partner apps so there is no simple way of importing data.  

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Additionally, you can take a look at this help article How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? 

I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @CLPaxton. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience when trying to link both Fitbit app and Flo app. 

At the moment, Flo tracker app isn't among Fitbit Partner apps so there is no simple way of importing data.  

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Additionally, you can take a look at this help article How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? 

I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to sync flo to fitbit before! The fitbit menstrual tracker is AWFUL! The days are never correct! Withh flo ever be able to sync again with Flo tracker??

Best Answer

Me too!

My flo account was syncing to my Fitbit account just fine, til a few days ago and I have been having a difficult time trying to re sync them , asking with receive what I did last time to even get them connected to each other ( even then took forever to even get that connected successfully)... Talk about a headache! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys I am unable to connect with fitbit not getting any proper result could you tell why it is happening ? Mybkexperience

Best Answer
0 Votes