Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Female Health tile?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i remove Female Health Tile? I saw somewhere that I could click on a minus sign in edit and it would hide. But, can't find where edit is 🤔

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Female board @Gil2625Woman Very Happy To hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Welcome to the Female board @Gil2625Woman Very Happy To hide the female health tile:

2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you i was mystified as i kept pressing the minus sign but not the done, all gone now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Music to my ears @Gil2625! Thanks for sharing the good news. Smiley Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find an edit on my dashboard. Can you share picture of where it is?  Really want to remove track my period tile, since I don't have one any longer

Thanks

Best Answer

Did you get an answer to this?  I don't have it on mine either.

Best Answer

same here. I dont have any edit button

Best Answer

How can I remove it from the Charge 3 watch?  It is not active in the app, i.e. been removed, but still on the charge 3 watch.

Best Answer

I just got a Charge 3 as well. I don’t have a period to track and would like it off of my device completely. There are no edit buttons, and I’ve shut everything like notifications and such for it off via the app. Do I need to logon to the website to delete the period tracker? This is an absolute pain.

Best Answer

Pardon, I have the Versa 3, not the Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the new Luxe and would also like to know how to remove the period tracker from my device.(I removed it from my app dashboard a long time ago.)   I don’t have a period to track so no reason for fake period info to be displayed on my device. 

Best Answer

Did you ever get an answer to this? I’m having the same issue with my new Luxe and can’t figure it out. I can delete from the app but it still shows on my device. 

Best Answer

I followed the instructions on how to delete from the app, but it isn't active, but it shows up on my luxe screen.  So annoying!

Best Answer

I finally got rid of it from my Luxe screen, by going back into the app and deleting all of the data that I had entered on that tile. (And then syncing) 

Best Answer

Hi 

I got the charge 5 yesterday, previously wearing the charge 2. I am in the UK so don't know if it is different but I do not have the facility to edit on the dashboard. I have gone in to the tile and turned off all notifications but tile still showing. Will try a restart of the app to see if that works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update. Edit suddenly appeared so tile removed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes