Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete FHT tile after a hysterectomy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a hysterectomy on October 22, 2018 where my uterus was removed. I marked myself as sterile in the app, removed the tile, marked to not show predictions. I got a new phone, downloaded the app, and had to redo that I am sterile, do not show predictions, removed the tile. I keep getting notifications that my period should start today, and I open the app and the tile is back in place. How can I stop this notification to stop and to get rid of the tile?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @aefrohman Thanks for stopping by the female health tracking board!

The reason you're still seeing predictions and data for your past periods is because this information remains stored on your Fitbit account. Since you will no longer need to log periods, I recommend you remove all the previous data you had logged prior to your procedure. After you remove all the data you had logged, you will not receive any more notifications. 

To read more on how to delete periods and other data, check out this article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer