Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit periods on my dekstop?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

since the app is a complete piece of **ahem** im trying to edit retarded period on desktop instead of the app but its not there anywhee.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jadebhi, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Forums. Welcome!

I'll be glad to give you a hand with your inquiry about how to edit your previous period logs on the Fitbit Dashboard. I'd like to clarify that this is only an option that you can find on the Fitbit App, so if you're using a Windows 10 computer, it is possible that you need to add that tile. Look for the little pencil to edit your Fitbit Dashboard.

Please note that if you're using the Fitbit.com Dashboard, you won't find the option to use the Female tile.

fitbit1.jpg

You will find more details on how to edit or delete period entries here.

Thanks for your feedback about the Fitbit app. I'd like to have more details of the issues that you're having when trying to edit your periods. 

I'l be around, please keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find the menstrual cycle area on fitbit.com and was very disappointed to find that it was not available. I'm glad I found this before I spent any more time on it. I wish that Fitbit did better at incorporating the needs of people who menstruate. Even on the app, it is clear that the options around menstrual cycles were not designed by somebody who has experienced menstruation. I had been hoping that Fitbit would be one stop shop for my health needs and tracking, but I think it is time to uninstall the app and find a dedicated menstrual tracker.

Best Answer