Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is "Flow Intensity" restricted to blood?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This app offers "Flow Intensity" as a data point in between periods, but I'm asking if this data is restricted to blood, or if it can be, for example, understandably combined with "Fluids" (such as, "Heavy" + "Egg White" for heavy, white discharge).

To clarify, I'm asking whether or not the app interprets "Flow Intensity" as blood flow intensity. I'm also curious if there are any future plans and reservations for these options and their technical development.

Until then, should I assume these extra data options are up to the individual's interpretation?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for reaching out the Forums @katsumiiSmiley Very Happy

It's great to know that you're using the Female Health feature to track your data. About your inquiry, if you experience bleeding before your period, sometimes known as breakthrough bleeding or spotting, you can track it by logging flow intensity details. For more information, see How do I log or delete female health details? 

As you said, if you log Flow intensity and Fluids in a different day of the month; you will know that this won't be related to your period. You can definitely log it in that way as many users do it, since you have an open window to use the Female Health tile to your own individual interpretation. Woman Wink

We're working on having more options for you, so if you have ideas on how to improve this feature; you can submit it as a suggested idea. In that board members of the Community can comment and vote for it. So, it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard. As a piece of advise, please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks again for your feedback and patience while we work on better options for our users. Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for reaching out the Forums @katsumiiSmiley Very Happy

It's great to know that you're using the Female Health feature to track your data. About your inquiry, if you experience bleeding before your period, sometimes known as breakthrough bleeding or spotting, you can track it by logging flow intensity details. For more information, see How do I log or delete female health details? 

As you said, if you log Flow intensity and Fluids in a different day of the month; you will know that this won't be related to your period. You can definitely log it in that way as many users do it, since you have an open window to use the Female Health tile to your own individual interpretation. Woman Wink

We're working on having more options for you, so if you have ideas on how to improve this feature; you can submit it as a suggested idea. In that board members of the Community can comment and vote for it. So, it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard. As a piece of advise, please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks again for your feedback and patience while we work on better options for our users. Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes