Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to track pregnancy?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t find a way on the female health tracker to change that I am pregnant. Is there anyway to do this? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Not currently @Snkern01

Ive moved your question to the Female Tracking Board

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Snkern01, it's nice to see you around here! This is a great idea! While you may not be able to log a pregnancy. You can vote for the Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking idea and add your comments.

Thanks so much for moving the post @Rich_Laue!

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It's too bad voting for the feature is a waste of time, since Fitbit has marked it as "Not currently planned".  It's a huge missing piece of the female health tracker and they apparently have no interest in fixing that.

Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thanks for jumping in here! Totally understand where your concern is coming from my friend. 

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave that suggestion open only for votes so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree! I am disappointed... when I google it I can see women have been asking for it for years! It's surprising to me that this is a fitness and HEALTH app and a big part of women's health is not included. Even a few simple options would be nice!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @led0210! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit devices. 

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

As suggested here, if you're looking forward to getting this option included, you can vote for the Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking idea and add your comments. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Please let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't seem to comment on that one. There's no option to it appears. I too would love to have the option to track a pregnancy. I am planning for my 2nd child currently and was a little disappointed when I discovered that there was no option for pregnancy tracking.

Best Answer

That is true @KelseyBertholm the thread is locked for comments, have you added your vote? 

Best Answer

Hi @Snkern01! There's a free Pregnancy Tracker clock face, available for Versa, Versa Lite and Ionic devices. You can track your 🤰 stages and follow your baby's development week by week, all on your wrist! :watch:

Obviously it's not exactly what you're looking for, but just thought I'd share it with you nonetheless.

Fitbit Pregnancy Tracker clock face (App Gallery)

Best Answer

I totally agree. I’m not looking for anything fancy. Just maybe to enter the due date and have it track how many weeks I am. 

Best Answer

It is terrible that this is not an option and is purposefully ignoring an important subset of women that may be pregnant and/or breastfeeding. Seems that discussion around this has been going on since at least 2014 and still being ignored 😞

Best Answer
I totally agree.. it's all about lifestyle and fitness and fitness during pregnancy and breastfeeding is huge. I'm disappointed too that there seems to be ZERO discussion around adapting the app to support this. It cant be that hard even if it was a setting to turn on and off.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

That thread is locked and doesn't let you vote on it, which is suggestive of the refusal to acknowledge or allow users to express their preferences about this.

Best Answer

I don’t understand why this is so hard to track. Within the existing menstruation tracker why not just add a toggle or drop down that asks as you pass the day of your expected period “are you late?” Yes/No, “are you expecting to be late?” Yes/No add a pregnancy test option just like Plan B is available and continue tracking as normal plus the capability to enter EDD. It doesn’t seem all that complicated, pregnancy is just the absence of a period, we can use other trackers for milestones etc but it’s nice to track the progression on our Fitbit as we track other health metrics.

Best Answer

If there is no option to track pregnancy, how does the app handle the associated weight gain?  Does it look at the weight gain as a NEGATIVE????  One would think at the very least the weeks of pregnancy + weight log + calories left for the day would go hand-in-hand for useful data, rather than the app just thinking I'm getting fat and telling me I'm over my calories for the day!  Otherwise, there's an entire period when the weight data and other related stats will be garbage.

Best Answer
Totally! Or that I’m just getting fat and my period is expected to start today for the next 9 months...it’s make no sense!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Pregnancy is important to track. I may weigh 150 pounds but at least 10 pounds of that is baby, placenta, amniotic fluid etc. So the estimation of my calories burned is innacurate. I will likely be returning the fit bit I got as a gift for this reason. 

Best Answer

Back in 2014 and I believe up to 2016 their was a setting for pregnancy. Unfortunately it was split a Feel good setting that was never implemented and Fitbit decided, that since it did nothing, to remove it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly this is some sexist bull**ahem**. 

Best Answer