Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to track pregnancy?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t find a way on the female health tracker to change that I am pregnant. Is there anyway to do this? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Honestly, Fitbit had this and several other tracking features. All required manual entries and seldom used. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you know it was seldom used?
Best Answer

We’ve been voting on this for over two years why has it not been fixed? Really shocking.

Best Answer
It’s ridiculous that they can’t figure this out. It’s not that hard to track periods and then their absence if the user is pregnant. Over 50% of their users are women and pregnancy should be trackable just like any other health metric.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Seriously!

Being able to tell the app to stop tracking your menstrual and fertility periods due to pregnancy should be a no-brainer; just pause the menstrual / fertility tracking so it stops messing up your “monthly trends.”

i understand that programming the weight and calorie intake features is WAY more complicated for a pregnant woman since each human and pregnancy is unique, but at least give us the option to PAUSE menstrual tracking!

If half of your user base is male and half is female (over-generalisation obviously), and only 5-20% of your female users are pregnant at any given time, of course this looks like a “barely used” feature!!! Not all women are pregnant all the time! This does not make it a minimally used feature, just one  only used by a qualified (ie pregnant) user base.

This feels like a male-implemented and dominated field with Fitbit: please add more female programmers and designers to your team so they can actually think these types of crucial health tracking features through and give them proper attention and thoughtfulness they deserve.

THIS issue, among other BS with the Fitbit app and trackers is really pushing me away from Fitbit toward other, more thoughtful and intuitive companies!

I know that I will not be upgrading my current tracker with another Fitbit in the future.

Not all of us are as outspoken as others and just give up on a company when we see how “well” the company actually listens to the others whom have voiced their opinions.

Thanks for your time.

Best Answer

As a side note, it’s easy enough to update your weight goal / expectations weekly, though cumbersome and inconvenient. But even allowing us to pause the app telling us that we’ve become overweight or obese because we’re growing and carrying a new life inside of us is just common sense! Why should we let our apps shame us for something so beautiful, especially given how important out mental health is during this time! This is stressful!

This is crap!

Female programmers and medical professionals seem in short supply here. Do better Fitbit! Seek us out!

Best Answer

I had to remove all prediction alert from my menstrual health becauseI am pregnant. I thought it was nice to track fertility and period with fitbit but once pregnant there's no where I can let the app know.

And actually I was going to track gain weight from my Dr appointments on the app but actually I see bad comments, because app is not taking in consideration pregnancy.

Best Answer

That thread is locked and doesn't let you vote on it, which is suggestive of the refusal to acknowledge or allow users to express their preferences about this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eastgip the thread is locked for comments, not votes. I added my vote a minute ago. 

You will see a thumbs up in the top left. Tap on it to vote. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same I had to log in and then I clicked the thumbs up like button to vote.

Best Answer
0 Votes