Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all menstrual health data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve updated the app to Version 4.09 today (iPhone) and have lost all the menstrual health data I’ve logged for years. It doesn’t look like any other data has been affected. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Best Answer
117 REPLIES 117

Same here too. Updated the app earlier this week and since yesterday many years of my menstrual data has completely disappeared! It’s so frustrating as I’m now also using for my perimenopause and now lost months of data and trends info😞

Best Answer

After the app update, all my menstrual data disappeared. Even when I tried to start a new log, it disappeared later as well. Please fix it.

Best Answer

Hi everybody! Thank  you for your messages, reports and efforts. 

We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused. 

Our team is aware of this situation and is working on a solution for it. 
We'll be updating the thread to let you know once we get more information. 

Hopefully it will get solved soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience until our team works this out. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

So relieved it wasn't just me!!  I have had a Fitbit since 2015 and have been tracking periods since it was released.  Just like y'all I woke up and POOF years of data GONE.

I wonder if whatever fix happens we will get prior data back or not... 

Best Answer

Oh man! I was freaking out!!  I too have been logging for years. Super frustrating! Glad to know I’m not alone! Hope they will be able to fix it!!!!!! 

Best Answer

I hope this is good news so keep your fingers crossed. Fitbit just released version 4.9.1 which I have been told addresses women’s health. The prior version was 4.09. It appears Fitbit/Google developers may have missed numbered. The update Jumping from 4.09 to 4.9.1. Updates take about two weeks to be rolled out by Fitbit to all users. I am in the USA and do not know what other areas of the country have access to this update for 9.1.  Keep your fingers crossed and I hope that with this update your problem has been corrected and that any day that you had can be recovered. Based on past experience lost data usually is not recoverable. 

Best Answer

Hi @Kiki1993 - in case this is just an app issue try login to the web dashboard. Also check that you are using the correct account.

Normally data for an account that is uploaded to the Fitbit servers will not be lost.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_   Menstrual Health is one of the features that only exists on the mobile app.  It isn't available on the web dashboard.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW @Guy_ @Podunk , Thank you for your help. 

@Kiki1993 , Thank you for your message. I moved your post here as on this thread the same situation is being discussed and to keep the Community in order. 
We'll be updating the thread as as soon as we received more info. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately not, I’ve updated to 4.09.1 for the 4.09 update that broke menstrual tracking on iOS and data is still missing. The developer notes just say “bug fixes and updates”, so I’m not sure if this was supposed to fix/recover data or not.

Best Answer

I’ve also updated to 4.09.1 (I’m in the UK) and there’s still no sign of any of my menstrual health data. 🥺

Best Answer
0 Votes

It happens to me also. All my data is missing

Best Answer

Hi everybody ! Thank you for your reports and messages ! I merged all your comments here, to keep the Community in order and for everyone to get the updates together as here we are discussing the issue with the missing data. 

As mentioned on my previous post, our team is aware of this and is working on a solution. 
We'll be updating the thread as soon as we receive further information. 

Hope this gets solved soon.  

We appreciate your understanding and patience until our team works this out. 

Best Answer

With all due respect, this question is marked “answered” as if there is a solution to the problem when there is clearly not. If possible, can you please unmark it as answered until a solution is achieved? I don’t mean to be rude but I came here with hope that my data could be restored just to find the tech equivalent of “hopes and prayers” and I am frustrated seeing the dates go back for over a week and only a copy and pasted message from mods offering no actual update. An answered status implies a resolution to fix the problem, not a promise for more information eventually. 

Best Answer

My tracker was working fine and I just went in to refresh my steps and ALL my menstrual tracking for the last 5 years is gone!! Deleted app and reinstalled everything’s there except for this. Please help!!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My whole data has been lost too. Whole 6 years of tracking. Sure hope this issue gets resolved. 

Best Answer

I have been using the menstrual health tracking on my Fitbit since October 18, 2023. Since the last update I did, I have lost all my data, and the area that would say (3 more days to predicted period, or fertility days) says no data. The only thing that stayed is my symptoms, but from October 18 to recently my days of menstruation has been erased. I deleted app and reinstalled, but that didn’t help. This app has helped me keep track of my menstrual cycles and comes in handy when I go to doctors appointments when they ask for my information, and I would like to get this feature up and running again. 

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me when I opened the App on my iPhone this morning, and I’ve been tracking since 2021. I see there was a recent update. 

Relieved to know it’s not just me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is gone too - years of data and tracking. So frustrating, and I didn’t track it anywhere else since this was so convenient. Hope there’s a fix soon 🤞

Best Answer

This has happened fit me too!

Relived it's not just me! Hopefully will fit it

Best Answer
0 Votes