Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all menstrual health data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve updated the app to Version 4.09 today (iPhone) and have lost all the menstrual health data I’ve logged for years. It doesn’t look like any other data has been affected. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Best Answer
117 REPLIES 117

Well I moved mine to Google as soon as I got the notice I could do so, and my menstrual tracking all deleted soooo they need to try again.  I'm going to go with a programmer bumped something they shouldn't have, they didn't do testing, and POOF it's all gone for all of us forever, but don't worry it should be totally fine going forward (sarcasm).  This may push me to get an Apple Watch and I have done Fitbit since 2015.

Best Answer

Well, this has been going on nearly a month now, and still no fix, a couple of nothing-y replies from Fitbit and an email that says NOTHING. There’s over 100 replies on this post, only 3 of which are from moderators - WHAT IS GOING ON?! Why isn’t this fixed yet? Why is the communication so poor??

Best Answer

This is absurd. I can’t believe the lack of feedback! I think it’s time to take it to the news and embarrass them. They always had poor customer service, but this is beyond poor. What are they thinking? That we will just forget about it? 

Best Answer

It’s been more than a week and there’s still no lost data? What is the current situation??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s actually been close to a month since they lost our data! Time flies…

Best Answer

I contacted them on Twitter thinking they might not want complaints but just got a standard “ we are looking into it. Make sure your app is up to date” response. Not good enough 

Best Answer

The lack of updates and information is terrible! We need to know what’s happening and we need our data back!!   

Best Answer

My data has been gone for over a month now. I've gone through chat support who just had their "team" email me saying the same crap they've been saying here and will not respond to any of my follow-up emails (it's been over 3 days since my first email reply). I am beyond frustrated and angry at this point. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thank you for your messages and feedback. 

The missing logged period data has been automatically restored in the Fitbit App for most users. Thank you for your patience during this time.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked mine and it has finally been restored. Hopefully everyone else gets their data back too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay happy for you!!  Dang I got excited and checked mine and still nothing... I know they said it's been restored for MOST users... so hopefully mine returns 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

So they fix that problem. Since the last update 194.91 my inspire 3 watch does not update to the same info as the app.. menstrual health stuck on day 1! On the watch. So you have a issues to still resolve. I am surprised this update was not better tested for all the issues it has caused. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any more info for people who haven’t had their data restored yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My data never completely disappeared. It’s there, but it’s not in a
useful format. The dates with information logged have a dot. If I select
one of those, the data for that details logged on that specific date are
viewable.

Essentially the data available in the current state is the equivalent of
writing details daily in a notebook. There is no way to track, report, and
plan.

I still need the trends and predictive analysis.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback.

The missing logged period data has been automatically restored in the Fitbit App for most users now. If you encounter any issues with the restored data (for start dates prior to January 22, 2024) please try the following basic troubleshooting steps to determine if they resolve the issues:

1. Try a manual Sync (pull down on the Today screen)
2. Restart your phone

If you’re still encountering any issues with the restored data after trying the basic troubleshooting steps, please let us know in this thread (without sharing any personal or health information) so we can reach out to you privately for more information.

Best Answer

Holy sh1t! It’s back!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone have any recs for period tracking apps they like? Because Fitbit is on my s**t list ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently got a new Inspire 2, and after about two weeks I broke my phone, so I got a new phone and reinstalled Fitbit, I got all my data back except for my period data and tried using this method but it didn't work. Is there any other way that I could get my logged data back?

Best Answer
0 Votes