Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost cycle on Versa after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone lost stats on their versa watch? I had my period cycle on the stats and now it's vanished. So it's the stats that you have to swipe up from the main face to get. I have gone into the settings and it's no longer there either. All updates are done and I've tried restarting my watch. I hope they've not gotten rid of it. 

Thanks in advance for any comments 😁

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The same thing happened after the software update and all is good now as I can see my cycle stats on my Versa like before the update. Check out this thread for troubleshooting!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/After-update-quot-Today-quot-is-not-showing-m...

Best Answer

Thank you.

It's back on now 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @Jjones5305, hope you're doing great! My friend @MMV12 and I experienced the same (I have the Ionic) after the OS update. Everything should had been back to normal the next day. 

Glad to hear both of you have your data back on your watches. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes