Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstral Health Widget on Sense is not showing but phone app is

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

My Sense is showing 0 days until next period but the app on my Pixel 5 is showing it correctly. I just recently got my fitbit (just under 2 weeks ago). 

I tried to troubleshoot by making sure my app is up-to-date, removing and then re-adding the widget on my watch and of course syncing.

Any ideas/tips?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Mine is doing the exact same thing! I did all those steps as well and my Sense still says 0 days but app has correct number of days. Wish there was a fix to this. I've had my Sense for about 10 days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit Sense is the company's most expensive device at $329.99 and is substantially more than the physically identical $229.99 – but that misses out on ECG, stress and temperature data.

JCPenney Kiosk

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure it will work or not. But in Help section in Fitbit app about period tracking said that “To see menstrual health data on your device, you must set up menstrual health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period.”. You might have to put your data on log before it shows the data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like this is a very common problem, it also shows 0 days for me, I tried to reinstall the application but to no avail!

Best Answer

I use similar apps to control my body weight. Because of the problems with excess weight, I developed complexes. It was very difficult to endure all the bullying in school and college, but I decided to change and switched to using special drugs for weight loss. My friends began to notice that I had addictive behaviors and began to worry that I was losing weight quickly. Over the past 2 months, I have lost 7 kilograms, the pills help me a lot and I will not stop. I often visit various forums about weight loss and try to practice various methods besides pills. What can you advise me, I will be glad for any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes