Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

They finally fixed it yesterday!! Not too long after I went searching for answers and replied to this thread. I had to uninstall the app and install it again. Everything is working as it should now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the detailed information shared and the troubleshooting performed. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

Your feedback is truly appreciated, we do our best to assist you. This issue should be resolved with the latest app update (3.41.1), take into consideration that this is a phased rollout which means that not everyone will get it at the same time. As soon as the app is available to you, install it and test this feature out. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

menstrual cycle Calendar not working  

for some reason its stuck on my DOB. Told will be fix in next update. Still no update. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently got the Fitbit versa 2 and I have an iPhone 11. So far the female health does not work at all, I can’t open it when clicking on it.

but also, is this compatible to health iPhone app? My previous watch would update my data to the health app automatically.

thank you!

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Has there been any resolution to this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When will this be fixed, please?

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Thank you for the information and for taking the time to report this matter. I understand that this can be very frustrating and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I would like to confirm that this issue should be resolved in the latest app version (3.41.1). You can confirm the steps to update the app in How do I update the Fitbit app? 

By the way, I've moved your posts to the Menstrual Health Tracking board to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Each time I open the period calendar it opens my date of birth instead of today’s date. 
The issue has been there for over a month. 
I tried closing the app, restarting, restarting my phone. 

Best Answer
I deleted and reinstalled the app yesterday which fixed it up so worth a try
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Carolina.pinto.

Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to answer your questions and provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience.

I moved your post to Menstrual Health Tracking board because it is more related to the topic.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
delete and reinstall the app - worked for me yesterday!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you lose all your data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

Best Answer
Nope it’s all there
Best Answer

Delete app and re-download. Solves it.

Best Answer

My app won’t default to the correct year and it won’t let me move/edit my cycle. 
The page is just looking a little off. 

Best Answer

The app update has fixed this issue!

Best Answer

Can this be fixed please 

Best Answer

Is this calendar issue still being addressed?   I got a notification to update my tracker today, which I did, but the calendar still dates back to my birthdate.  Very annoying as I use this tracker often.  I even uninstalled & reinstalled app thinking that might be the trick but still the calendar is defaulting back 20 years.

Best Answer

The app update fixed it for me!

Best Answer