Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

For some reason when I click on calendar it takes me back to 1995 (year I was born) instead of current year - 2021. Trying to see my period predictions, etc, but I have to scroll alllllll the way down to this year. It used to didn't be like this. I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded but no change. Any suggestions? 

Best Answer

It seems there’s a few people with the same issue, it has been put forward to some sort of fit bit team. Not sure if they will need to update the app again to resolve this issue, from what seems to be the last update we all did with the app? I guess will just have to wait and see what they come back with. Hopefully they won’t take too long about it? 

Best Answer

i had the same problem and did all the usual stuff to try to fix the problem (turn bluetooth on/off, delete/reinstall app, delete/reinstall menstrual health app, reboot devices, etc.), but none of them worked, so i sent a message to fitbit help on 3/23/21. they sent me the basic reset info which i had already done and this was the last response they sent:

Thank you for getting back to us.

We appreciate the details you have shared, and your efforts to resolve the issue by following the recommendations. In line with your concern, we have forwarded your case to a specialized team that will further review your case. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

If you have other questions, feel free to let us know.

Sincerely,

Eliza V and the Fitbit Team

hopefully they get this fixed soon!

Best Answer

Hi @Odyssey13   ! Thank you for your help and notifying us about the thread. 

H everyone! A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your reports and efforts.

Our Team is aware of this situation and is already working on a solution.  

Should I receive further information, I'll be glad to let you know over here. 

I hope to get you back on track very soon. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

When I open the Menstrual Health Tracker, the calendar is in December 1977. I have to a scroll and scroll and scroll to get to the present day to log my cycle details. This is a new issues that seems to be occurring since the last app update. 

Best Answer

Mine is going way back in time too (80s). Can’t figure out how to change it. 

Best Answer

It seems to revert back to your birthday. Mine is stuck on Jan of 79

Best Answer

My calendar is going back to my birth year... 1969. I took the app off my iPhone and reinstalled and it’s still doing the same thing. Updates are current

Best Answer

My menstrual calendar continues to go back to my birth month and year (1969) and I have to scroll and scroll to get today’s date.. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall three times and it continues.  This started a few days ago... does anyone know of a fix?

Best Answer

Many of you will find your post is now in this thread, as it pertains to the same issue. Fitbit Moderator @JuanFitbit posted that they are aware of this issue and working on a solution. They will post here when there is news.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Went to open my period calendar to find that it is automatically set for 1985... in order to get to the current month I have to scroll through 35 years worth of time. Any idea on how to fix this? (Just clicking on the day at the bottom to add symptoms adds those symptoms to July 1985)

Best Answer

@Jkowatch  your post was merged into this thread where others have the same issue. Fitbit knows about it.

Best Answer

My female health calendar is on the year 1968...help how do I change it back to 2021?

Best Answer

@-c  it's a known issue and Fitbit is working on it.

Best Answer

Thank you 😃

Best Answer

Since the last update to the iOS app, as well as the Restoration graph not showing data (as reported by many Fitbit users), I have experienced another bug: every time I go into the Feminine Health Tracking tile, it defaults to showing calendar months from more than 40 yrs ago. If i scroll down until I get to recent months of 2021, the correct tracking data shows.   But if I come out of that tile, and then go back in again after a refresh of the app, it reverts back to June ‘76!!!

Best Answer

With the resent updates my monthly cycle and health calendar keeps defaulting back to the year I was born. Whenever I access it I need to scroll all the way back down to 2021 to input anything. This is in addition now to the sleep tile freezing up the whole app every single time I open it.  

Best Answer

After updating last week the period prediction calendar has randomly changed to a blank 2070 calendar???

Best Answer

@hallbd14  @GabbyS31  and @dawn2823  your posts were moved into this thread. Fitbit is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it. Keep an eye on this thread for updates from a Fitbit Moderator.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes same here! Not happy at all I pay for premium and from the looks of this thread this issues is days old!!! Come on Fitbit sort it out!!

Best Answer