Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

Well 3 days later and still people having an issue! Not good service considering people pay for this!

Best Answer

Hi, I'm glad to see this issue is already known and being worked on, but I had a new development last night that has continued today. I am now unable to scroll from my birth month to the present date without the app freezing somewhere along the way. The first few days with the original issue I was still able to use the period tracker function, it was just inconvenient to have to scroll so much first; now it is completely impossible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Odyssey13 , thank you for your help and for merging the threads. 

Hi everyone! A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your reports and information!

As stated before, our team is aware of the situation and is already working on a solution. 

We'll be updating the thread as soon as we receive further information. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

I hope to bring you back on track very soon!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

When I go to the period tracker on my app it shows the year 1988 and I have to scroll all the way to the current date...can’t figure out why. 

Best Answer

Hi @Jess1320  your post was merged over here. Read the post above yours.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the latest version 3.40 under iOS 14.4.2 I cannot edit the calendar under women’s healths anymore. The calendar shows the latest week only and is not editable. Adding symptoms today is the only choice. 

Best Answer

Im having the same issue. My calendar only shows the last two weeks of april and beyond. I cant scroll to todays date, nor can I edit my period or see future predictions. Only thing I can do is look at trends and add symptoms.

edit: i noticed the calendar defaults to my birth year and i have to scroll to today every time i go back into that tab. I can edit periods once I’m in the right month. 

Best Answer

Why does my MENSTRUAL HEALTH calendar start with my birthday year?

How to change to show the current month?

Best Answer

It’s happening to me too 😑😑😑

I don’t know how to change it back. 

Best Answer

Hi @Odyssey13 ! Thank you for your help. Really appreciate it. 

@Linda.G @JanMee @rixxyrikaa @Jess1320 ! A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your messages. 

@JanMee @Linda.G @rixxyrikaa , I moved your messages here, as the situation is being discussed here. Also so that you get the updates like the other users that have this situation. 

Our Team is already working on a solution. 

We'll be updating the thread as soon as we receive further information. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

There was an update in iOS today supposedly with bug fixes and I was optimistic ... but wrong. Problem still exists.

Best Answer

Mine is still messed up too. ☹️

Best Answer

Any updates?

Best Answer

Any timeframe to fix this. 

Best Answer

Even with the new update 3.40.1 the issue is still there. 😞

Best Answer

My period tracker has the date set as 1984... it no longer shows me any history of my periods. I am trying to conceive and have used this for the last 3 years to make sure the information is accurate. If it’s gone I will be devastated. How do I fix this issue?! 

Best Answer

For the past few days when I open the menstrual calendar, it opens to 1983 and I have to scroll a bunch to get to 2021. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, but it hasn’t helped. 

the “Today” portion now is orange and the pen next to “today” no longer work to tap and make entries. 

thank you!

Best Answer

@GoobersMom  and @mjohns277  your posts have also been moved to this thread. Fitbit is aware of the issue and will be posting updates here for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Mine won't let me add any notes, I always track my symptoms etc but it freezes when I save and goes back to home screen 😭 I kind of depend on this now to keep track I always forget with other ways. Any ideas how to fix? I've done all the usual reboots etc xx 

Best Answer