Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

Hi Marre, is there any update on this please?, my calendar saying it’s 1982 and was unable to edit my period date. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue. It's been failing me for about a week. Everytime I go to the calendar it goes to the month I was born. That's a lot to scroll through to get to the current month!! lol But it is frustrating that it won't let me edit my cycle. I also am pre-menopausal. 

Best Answer

Yes! My Fitbit menstrual calendar keeps going to my birth month on my birth year instead of current date.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue with it opening to my birth month.

Best Answer

This feature has been broken for over a month now. Are you actually going to fix it or should i start shopping for a different platform?

Best Answer
0 Votes

They just updated if it is still not working try deleting the app and reinstalling it than worked perfectly all my data was back too good luck 

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue as well; opens to my birth month and I have to scroll through to today’s date. It has let me adjust my period start date so far. Has their been any answers from Fitbit regarding it being fixed?

Best Answer

Thanks, deleting and reinstalling just worked for me too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also having this issue. It takes a while to scroll through 40 years on the calendar. I hope this is fixed soon since I use this feature regularly. 

Best Answer

Really hope this gets sorted soon, very frustrating not being able to use this part of the app since changing from Fitbit Alta to Inspire. Default calendar is the week of my birthday and year, takes a long time to scroll to 2021 from 1987 😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated and deleted and reinstalled 
Finally the 2nd time I reinstalled the app it seems to be working x

Best Answer

Thank you 😊 I had tried twice previously to delete app and reinstall but it didn’t work. I’ve just tried now though and all appears to be back to normal 🙌 x

Best Answer

Thanks Team for letting me know!
I just de- and re-installed my app and it is working fine as well now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been happening with my Fitbit for a few months.  I’m very disappointed that it’s taking so long to resolve.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. It’s been like this for weeks. I am pre menopause too, have had a hysterectomy but still use this to track the other cycles:hormone issues I have. Hoping that with weight loss and exercise that they’ll get better. 

Best Answer

Still no fix on this? It's been quite a while that it's been worked on. It's a minor annoyance to scroll through decades but this part of the app is a major feature for a lot of women. Hopefully that's important to fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me. In February (my birth month), I noticed that when I open the menstrual cycle app, it reverted back to the year I was born instead of opening to the current year. That's bizarre for several reasons, not the least of which that women don't start menstruating at birth.... When I scroll through years to the present, my data is still there. But it's a minor annoyance to have to scroll through many years to get to the current date. What's more annoying to me is that it doesn't seem like having the correct year appear on a period-tracking feature would be that difficult to fix.

But it's been over two months (since I've noticed it). I'm super disappointed in how Fitbit responded to this and other glitches. I just bought a Sense and was so excited to upgrade. The device is beautiful and comfortable. It has the potential to do so much. Unfortunately, my husband and I both noticed that the HR tracking doesn't seem to be accurate. Our Charges were better. It's so disappointing. Apparently, this has been a known issue since Sept. and it still isn't resolved. It makes me wonder if the glitches in the menstrual cycle reporting will be resolved. Also, it would have been so cool if the temperature data on the Sense tied into your menstrual cycle reporting more directly. I'm sad that Fitbit's stellar service seems to be declining. Maybe it's the pandemic? I've used Fitbit for a decade and until recently had only extremely positive experiences. I've bought Fitbits for several people in my family and was going to upgrade my mom to a Sense for Mother's Day. Now, I'm not so sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think its because they got bought out by google. Once my versa 2 dies
I'll probably switch to an apple watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too...It starts off in October of 1969! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yepp, having issues with it going to my birth date month. It’s frustrating. Hoping FitBit fixes it soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes