Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not updating my periods edited

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to edit my period, which is currently reflected incorrectly in the app, and while I can move the start date, it will not save the update.  The app shows the Save and Cancel buttons but neither of them can be used.  I have to close the app and upon reopening, the old dates are still there.

It's not particularly useful if I can't make the app reflect what my body actually does.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @GroundControl06. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

This issue should be resolved with the latest app update (3.41.1). You can confirm the steps to update the app in How do I update the Fitbit app? 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is broken again. I can't edit the start or end dates on my Android app, it is up to date and I have tried other remediation steps I saw in other posts. The app lets me move the dates and press the save button, then tells me that the save is "successful" while the dates snap back to the incorrect days. 

Best Answer

I also have problems with menstrual health tracking. When I’m clicking on this section in the app nothing happen. Today I had an update of the app but nothing has changed. Probably the problem is related with my phone - I have Samsung A71. Please help.

Best Answer

It was working great until a few days ago. I am no longer able to save any changes, including the detail log. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I have done all the available updates. When I change the start date of my period it says "Edit successful!" but then reverts back to its incorrect predicted date.

Best Answer

I am having the exact same problem. Did you resolve yours? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just updated my app on android and it appears to be working again. The app info says I have version 3.68.fitbit-mobile- 36832051 -474680962

Best Answer
0 Votes