Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Stat on Sense - Add option of "Days until next Period" vs " days before fertile"!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using FitBit for ~4 yrs & recently purchased the Sense.  I've tracked my period for years, but the "Fertility" tracker has *always* been toggled OFF. 

With the Sense, the "Today" option lets you select Menstrual Health as part of the stats on the watch.  Cool.  ... except ...

Mine shows "Menstrual Health 31129 days before fertile window"

LOL - That's because I've NEVER tracked fertility. 

I want the stat of "Days until next period"

Does anyone know a way to change this?

Moderator, can this be escalated?!  Having Fertility as the *ONLY* watch stat option is ... well... not a good idea (IMHO).

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Short answer: remove your form of birth control. I removed "vasectomy" as my both control and instead of "30k days until fertile", now my Sense says "Day 29 of current cycle"

Longer feedback: Fitbit, please add customization for what data to show on the Sense relates to menstrual health. Different people want to track different parts of their menstrual health depending on their situation and having the watch choose for you depending on what fields you've filled out in the app is not intuitive. I tried removing my birth control method on a whim. frustrating! And I would like the choice to see the countdown days until my next period. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I thought I had figured it out, but I am back to 30K days until fertile again. Frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been figured out yet, Fitbit? Mine is. It working yet after the update. I followed another forum and nothing has helped. Like above, I’d rather track my period rather than fertile window and it says 39173 days until next fertile window. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes