Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Symptom log not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot save menstrual health symptoms. The period tracker part works fine, but when I try to log the daily details, I hit save, and it goes back to the calendar with nothing saved. I've deleted the app, reinstalled it, updated it, restarted my phone etc. Nothing works. Anyone else experiencing this?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Same issue here. Submitted a bug report to Fitbit several weeks ago; no response. Not nearly as useful (for me) without the ability to track symptoms. 😞

Best Answer

Same and same 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I am using the most updated version from the Google store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can log, but once I save symptoms, I cannot go back and add, modify, or delete.  Its uneditable.  Using android and app version is up to date.

Best Answer

Having the same problem. 😑 I've been reading different posts, still haven't found a solution for the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!! I was able to add symptoms up until 2 days ago and now I can't save any symptoms 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: received a response from Fitbit Support to my bug report on this issue and I responded with more details about what seems to be happening (unable to save details, unable to edit previously-saved details, etc.). Hopefully we'll see some movement on this soon! 🤞

Best Answer

Thank you for the update. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great! Maybe they'll come up with a fix. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. My app is on the latest update, but symptoms are not saving. I'm unable to add or edit symptoms. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think they found a fix yet... 3 months later and mine still isn't working properly. 😑

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same.  Confirmed my app had updated to the latest version, which the Fitbit team said would fix the issue.  Re-submitted my bug report.  😔

Best Answer
0 Votes