Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Tracking is not appearing on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have the Fitbit Versa 2 and for some reason the menstrual health tracking is not appearing on my watch. 
It was showing previously but for some reason it is missing. I can only track it on my mobile Fitbit app- is there anyway for me to get it back showing on my watch please? 

Thank you so much for any incredible amounts of support! 

Best wishes 

Maisie 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I’m also experiencing the same issue. I found an older forum post from 2019 that walked through some troubleshooting steps (restart device, remove device and set up as new device, sync multiple times, etc) and my period tracking still has not reappeared as a settings option on my Fitbit versa 2. It shows in the “Today” page on my phone app, but has disappeared within the last couple of days form my watch.

I did go into my versa 2, open the Fitbit app, scroll to the “settings” button at the bottom and try to reenable it there, but it’s not even an option anymore. The only options I have are activity, hourly steps, heart rate, exercise, sleep, water, food, weight and badges. I have been using the Fitbit app to track my period for years, so it’s not like there’s no data for it to go off of. 

please help.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having similar issues on my Charge 4 after I replaced it.

Best Answer