Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health not syncing to Inspire 3 tracker

I have tried restarting my Inspire 3 tracker and syncing with the app multiple times. But menstrual info on the app will not sync with the Inspire 3 tracker.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

My Inspire 3 menstrual tracker is also not working the best. It has been stuck on 1 day till... for the last couple of months and I still can't figure out what's wrong. Just like you I tried resetting it multiple times and got nothing. It seems that it is not only an Inspire 3 problem because I'm seeing other reports for different watches. Really hope this gets fixed soon!

Best Answer

My Inspire 3 menstrual tracker has not been working. It has been stuck on 1 day till... for the last couple of months and I still can't figure out what's wrong. I tried resetting it multiple times and got nothing. It seems that it is not only an Inspire 3 problem because I'm seeing other reports for different watches. Really hope this gets fixed soon!

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I have a Luxe.

I hope it is fixed too

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeahPKelley @BeccaYTrenk This is likely a bug in the most recent firmware update. I submitted a bug report for it, but there hasn't been any resolution yet. It will probably need another update to fix. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here on a Charge 5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there! That sounds frustrating. Have you checked out any online forums or resources for troubleshooting? Sometimes, community discussions or websites like https://periuod.com/ can offer helpful tips and solutions. Hopefully, you'll find a fix soon and get everything synced up smoothly!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this and could not find anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my goodness I just assumed it was a me problem 😭

I hope this gets resolved soon

Best Answer
0 Votes