Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health says "No Data"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The menstrual health tile on the summary screen on the app says "No Data" but when I click into it the information is there. How do I get it to display X amount of days till period, fertile window, etc?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Same here, can anyone help and respond? I have tried all the troubleshooting advice and nothing changes...

Best Answer

I have the same issue but it was working fine last week! The data is all there but no predictions showing like they usually do on the dashboard 

Best Answer

Same here! I hope it's going to be fixed soon. 

Best Answer

Same here, and when I tried the chat help in the app I was told to uninstall and reinstall and it's made no difference at all. 

It's been like it for a while, I got no warning for my last period and with a list of underlying issues I need to know when it's due. At this rate I might as well go back to a paper diary.

Best Answer

I have same issue as well. I got new charge 6 yesterday while I switched my watch from charge 4 to 6, I noticed this problem. Please fix it soon, it's really annoying.

Best Answer

@Lalalake @HaleyK @pitbule @AnnieTomo Can you please provide which type of OS you are using (iOS/Android), device, and your app version? This information would be helpful to narrow down the issue.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using Samsung /Android /the latest app version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on Android, Google Pixel 6, and have the latest app version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using Android, Pixel 3, the latest app version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 6 - latest update as of 11/13/2023

FitBit App - 4.03

iPhone 14 w/ 16.6.1

- issue, data for Menstrual Health is not correctly pushing the data to the FitBit Charge 6.  Correct on the phone app. Wrong on the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Android and latest app version 4.03

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, Samsung/Android/just re-installed, so latest version (I assume)

Best Answer
0 Votes

The latest update to the Fitbit app is 4.04 which is currently rolling out to iOS and Android. If you get the update to 4.04 and are still having this error, please update here. I am currently on 4.04 with iOS and I do not have this issue. I am thinking this is an issue with 4.03 or older so I'd love to see if one of you can update to 4.04 and see if it fixes this issue.

@pitbule @Lalalake @HaleyK @JubeeB @AnnieTomo @Leo75 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

For time being I don't see any newer version available. So, how to update to 4.04?

Best Answer

I just verified I’m at version 4.04. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Android Fitbit app shows ver. 4.04.8, there is no available update in Play Store.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My period started, and after confirming this in the tracker itself, suddenly I have information again on the dashbord 😮

Best Answer

@HaleyK @JubeeB @pitbule Have you tried doing what @Leo75 did? Maybe try to confirm your period and see if that will populate data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I haven't answered earlier, but it appeared without making any extra steps. Right now it shows correctly in the app as well.

Thank you! 

Best Answer