Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health tile is missing on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I Can’t see my Cycle Track tile on Vera 2 today app. All of sudden, this is gone. So I can’t track my period from waist easily. So I check the setting on Today app, but the Cycle Track tile is gone too. So I can’t check. So please help me...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Sleepy_genie. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting your Versa 3 prior to posting here.

In order to add the Menstrual Health app back to your watch, please do the following:

• From the clock screen, swipe up to open Fitbit Today.
  • Scroll down and tap on "Manage" and then on "Advanced Stats" and press the plus sign for "Menstrual Health".

For more information, see: What is menstrual health tracking in the Fitbit app?

I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Sleepy_genie. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting your Versa 3 prior to posting here.

In order to add the Menstrual Health app back to your watch, please do the following:

• From the clock screen, swipe up to open Fitbit Today.
  • Scroll down and tap on "Manage" and then on "Advanced Stats" and press the plus sign for "Menstrual Health".

For more information, see: What is menstrual health tracking in the Fitbit app?

I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The menstrual tile disappeared on my versa 2 and I am having a hard time getting it back. I have restarted my versa two and synced several times and it is still gone can you please help me thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes