Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual health info has disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Usually in menstrual health the app denotes ‘day 4 of fertile window’ etc but this info has disappeared. I would like this info back to assist with when it’s best to fast. 
so strange that it’s been there for years and now it’s not? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience. 
Our team informed me that the situation with the Menstrual Health info has been solved.

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit App installed. After that verify if your data is shown on the app and on the tile at the dashboard?

If this appears to you please confirm it here.  We appreciate your patience until this has been solved. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Is “show predicted fertility” still ticked? I’m having a similar-ish problem. Mine won’t show predicted period date 😭

Best Answer
Yes, its still ticked. Its so annoying as without even going into 'Menstruation' it just used to show in the apps dashboard and was easy to see 'Period due in 2 days' etc. Now its disappeared. Thanks for the reply 🙂
Best Answer

All of my info shows when I click to go in but then quickly disappears to show a blank calendar. This has been happening off and on for a while. So annoying. 

Best Answer

Mine is the same way. I literally came here trying to figure out why it changed and how I could get it back. I preferred the old way that told you predicted ovulation, predicted period, etc.! 

Best Answer

I deleted my Fitbit app and reinstalled it, and everything showed up again

Best Answer
**ahem** I just tried that and it didn’t work 😭
For a moment I got excited
--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

😢 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me either! I was excited too! 😢

Best Answer
Thanks:) I did the same I tried this but no difference 🤷‍:female_sign:
Best Answer

I too am having this issue and no response to these posts about it from the Fitbit team. It’s making me seriously consider changing to another company even though I have been with Fitbit for years. 

I’ve tried restarting my phone. Performed a hard restart. Have logged out and back in. Have also uninstalled the app, restarted the phone, then reinstalled the app. Nothing is working to bring this info back to my dashboard. 

Best Answer
I’m waiting to see if when I log the most recent period it fixes itself
maybe. My friends still works fine which makes me even more annoyed 😭 I
just see “tracking and trends”
If it doesn’t get fixed I might make the switch to the Apple Watch sadly.
Maybe I’ll send a message too. If enough people do maybe they listen? 🤔
--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I’m contemplating the same switch honestly. I’ve sent them a help request detailing everything I’ve tried to fix it, as well as my app version, phone model, and iOS version. 

Best Answer

Ugh. I’ve been having the same issue. It’s been months. Glad to see it’s not just me. Any updates on this? I’ve tried all the things. Logging out and back in. Phone restart. Delete and redownloading app. Nothing. 

Best Answer

No fix on my end yet. I do plan on reporting back here if I ever get a fix from support. 

Best Answer

Has anyone had any luck contacting support about this? They last replied to my open case on the 28th despite my replying multiple additional times trying to get an answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issue.. even though I’ve logged 3 periods since this all started I still have this showing on the app.. it’s frustrating as I’ve been caught out twice as I’d just lost track of days and have become so used to the app telling me when I was due. Arrgghh! 😩

IMG_5124.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s so frustrating. Nothing back from support either. It’s ridiculous for something that used to be there before to just disappear is 🤯😤😤

Dawn
Best Answer

The fact that support has not responded to my ticket since the 28th despite my requesting an update has made this long time user no longer supporting them. I am officially saving up for an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted support through their fit bit Twitter and they responded right away. Whatever they seem to have done on the back and seems to have worked for now.

Tracey
Best Answer
0 Votes