Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual health not syncing on Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated to the newest firmware on my Luxe. Since then the menstrual health is not correctly displaying on my Luxe but is on the app. I have tried all kinds of trouble shooting including restarting my Luxe, restoring Luxe to factory settings, deleting the app and reinstalling, logging in/out of the app, reconnecting Luxe to app, turning Bluetooth off/on, turning menstrual/ fertility prediction off/ on, deleting menstrual health history ect. 

Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to correct it? I reached out to support but haven’t heard back. 

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

I’m having the same issue, but it’s been for a while now. On my watch it says that there is one day till it starts, but that is every day and it never changes. However the app is accurate. 

Best Answer

I'm having same problem on mine. 

Best Answer

My luxe keeps telling me they I have 1 until in menstrual health but when I go to the app it is correct I hate this and I want it fixed how do I do it 

Best Answer

same but on an inspire 3

Best Answer

I am having the same issue! Like others below, the Luxe always says I have 1 day until the period starts but the app is tracking correctly. 

I received my Luxe for Christmas, so I’ve only had it a few days, but nothing I’ve done has fixed the issue. 

Best Answer

I'm dealing with the same thing! Like sloanscript I got the Luxe for Christmas and I also only see the "1 day until" prompt. As others have said the app is still correct, just not the device itself. I hope support figures it out.

Best Answer

Same problem. Can’t seem to get the watch sync. It’s stuck in 1 day left. It doesn’t move. 

Best Answer
I fixed the issue I got a versa 3 and it is all fixed
Jennifer Raymond
Best Answer

Same problem.

Best Answer

How did you fix it? I'm having the same problem with my Inspire!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a Fitbit versa 3 and now it works
Jennifer Raymond
Best Answer
0 Votes

But is there another way that doesn’t require me to spend a few hundred dollars when everything else about my luxe works fine?

Best Answer
I could not get it to work I tried everything. I actually got my new Fitbit on Facebook marketplace
Jennifer Raymond
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me!! Husband bought me a luxe for Christmas. Worked well for a week or so and ever since, the watch has displayed menstrual health as “one day away.” Sleep statistics are also missing on the watch. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for my charge 5. It's been this way for a month and I'd done allcthe updates as they've come out.

I bought mine just as google started gutting the services (why was the newest att lacking the altimeter that all the others had?!?). Had I'd known; I'd have gone with a different brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Fitbit versa 3 now and I don’t have any issues with the menstrual health.
Jennifer Raymond
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with charge 5.  Will Fitbit offer a solution soon?????

Best Answer
0 Votes