Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to update my period it just doesn't save, can anyone help? I have uninstalled the app and restarted my phone etc but still not working 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I have replied in another discussion with subject line "Mentrual Health saving button doesn't work". 

I have the same issues since Dec 2021 and it already missed 2 of my periods that I couldn't save after edit the period duration. I have tried the followings:

1. uninstall the app

2. power off my iPhone and restart my iPhone

3. Reinstall the app

4. Remove the Mentral Health Stats from Today

5. Add the Mentral Health Stats back to Today.

Nothing works! We need technical support for this bug!

Best Answer

I have replied in another discussion with subject line  Save button won’t work on period tracker

as below:

I have the same issues since Dec 2021 and it already missed 2 of my periods that I couldn't save after edit the period duration. I have tried the followings:

1. uninstall the app

2. power off my iPhone and restart my iPhone

3. Reinstall the app

4. Remove the Mentral Health Stats from Today

5. Add the Mentral Health Stats back to Today.

Nothing works! We need technical support for this bug!

Best Answer

This appears to be a wide issue effecting a large number of people, or at least that's how it appears having seen lots of similar posts in the Community. I too have been having similar issues.

After contacting Fitbit support team they came back to me with the following resolution:

• Check if your Android's version on your phone has an update pending to be downloaded, if so, downloaded and move on to the rest of the steps, do the same if there is not an Android software update pending.
  • Uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone.
  • Restart your phone,
  • Install the Fitbit app back.
  • Log back into the app.
  • Sync.
  • Monitor this for a while.

I did all of the above but still have the issue. I have gone back to Fitbit support team to advise the above steps didn't fix the issue and that this is obviously a wide issue as so many people in the Fitbit Community are also having similar problems. They have now responded with the following:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 
We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them again with a resolution that fixes the problem.

Best Answer

Hi did you receive a response on this? I can not get mine to work so frustrating

Best Answer
Hi,

No I didn't and I trying everything multiple times and then it randomly just started working again after a month of trying!
Best Answer

I'm facing the same issue and it's very annoying. I can't see the Menstrual Health widget in my account in the web version either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is so frustrating I've contacted Fitbit but as it is classed as sensitive I was told someone would come back to me.. this was Monday and I'm be still waiting!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a response to say they were looking into it but mine is still not working..... So frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having this issue for over a year. It randomly starts working again and then randomly stops working again. It's incredibly frustrating that so much of the fitbit population is affected by this, and have been for so long, and they just don't seem to care. 

I installed Clue to track my periods instead because, despite receiving a "pay for the app for more features" every time I open it, it actually works 100% of the time. 

Fitbit, PLEASE, fix your menstrual tracking. It's been over a year!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes