Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I checked to see the possible date for my next period, it shows that I have 3 days left in my cycle. I'm not currently on my menstrual cycle. I checked the calendar and saw that February's data was deleted. I rely heavily on the menstrual tracking in FitBit. That's because my cycle is irregular. This is the second time that anything I entered for the previous month was deleted. Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4

I've been struggling to get my adjustments to my cycle to "stick" this month. I have the details entered but when I try to adjust the pink bar is says ok but then goes right back to where it was (which is not accurate) and still is showing predicted. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. This year's period tracker just out of nowhere became very buggy. I can't fix it edit my periods properly. The predicted periods out of nowhere just started being off and I can't adjust them either. It is really frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went into settings and turned off "Show Period Predictions" and "Show Predicted Fertility" and went back to the tracker. Then I went back into Settings and turned them back on and that seemed to be enough to reset it and let me adjust the pink bar to the correct time. Hope this helps for you!

Best Answer

I did that too a few months back when i noticed it was doing this more frequently. I feel like it is back to "acting up" again and just this month I was told my period was projected to start on Thursday and then on Friday I received a notification that my period was projected to start in 2 days. When I looked at the calendar the "prediction line" was moved. Just frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes