Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual tracking tile won't open

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The menstrual health tile on my app doesn’t open by tapping. Already logged out, already reinstalled it, without sucess. I have an iPhone 11 Pro and my iOS version is updated. Should I just give it back to the store for malfunctioning?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BanaBrandao.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. Meanwhile, you can try to delete the tile and re-add it again to see if this helps:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.

2. Tap the X icon on the tile you want to remove.

3. Force quit the Fitbit app.

4. Open the app and add the tile back: How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

By the way, I've moved your post to Menstrual Health Tracking board so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 🙂
Unfortunately Im having the same problem. I've tries to remove it and add again, but it made no change.
Thank you for your help either way.

Best regads,

Lenka 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lennex.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm if you've tried doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the app.

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for such a quick answer!!
Unfortunately I've tried today everything you wrote, and it still doesn't work. The menstrual tracking tile wont open at all. 
I would be very grateful if you would have any other advice.
Best regards,

Lenka

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Lennex.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend trying to use a different mobile phone to see if you can open the menstrual tracking tile. Please check the list of tested devices that work with Fitbit products at Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done all this, with no success. Still not working. It doesn’t even open!!!

Best Answer

Well, I need further help. Still not working or open at all.

Best Answer

I have an iPhone 11pro and my iOS is updated. Still not working. 

Best Answer

Hi, 

i find it extremely unprofessional that you got this issue reported multiple times and all you can say it’s :restart or try from another phone. What should I do? Change the phone because you guys cannot fix a bug? The issue appear on iPhone 11 Pro, OS 14.3. 
When is the fix going to be done? 
Thanks. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @BanaBrandao. Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cristinadelina.

@BanaBrandao I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how frustrating this is for you. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

@Cristinadelina I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Thanks for the details shared in your post and for your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. In order to investigate better, I would like to confirm if the menstrual tile is not opening at all or you're unable to log or edit the details? You can also check your phone settings and make sure all permissions are enabled for the Fitbit app. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same situation as you. on my iPhone, the menstrual health icon did not work, so I installed the application on an android device (tablet or other phone), I downloaded the fitbit applications and logged in to my account. on android, the icon worked right away, so I entered my iPhone and it turned out that this icon works. before all this, log out of the fitbit account on the iPhone, best regards 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @natasza.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and solution. I am sure this information will be helpful to other users. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes