Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Personalization & Note Taking for Period Tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think there should be a note section for period tracking. Every girl's period is different and I think the option to put a little more detail notes-wise is a good addition. As well as adding a few more (or at least just one more) MOOD in the app. I don't think any girl is "HAPPY" per se when it comes to the time of the month. Just adding a simple 'OK' or 'Alright' would suffice honestly. Personally, some days I'm just "meh" not necessarily 'happy' but I'm also not stressed either so I just need a middle ground. ALOT of emotions happen during periods, at least with mine (and prob MANY others) so having just the range of happy, energized, tired, anxious, stressed, sad, and annoyed is just not really all that reliable of a system. There just needs to be a little more. And adding a simple 'OK' mood option and a spot to take a few notes would be a nice addition to the period tracker. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I agree I think a free text box would be good for noting changes and other stuff like going on or coming off long term contraception like the Implanon implant. Or if people want to log the flow more accurately, especially for those with an irrigular cycle. And as events and health affect ones cycle being able to note it down would help when going back and checking difference between cycles .

Best Answer
0 Votes