Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More specific conditions/symptoms in female health app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Some obvious ones I don’t feel are listed in the conditions, things I like to note during my cycle.  A big one which a lot of women suffer with like Bloating and sleep deprived.  

Some ideas that could be listed in conditions 

bloated

sleep deprivation 

gassy/windy

increased appetite 

high stress

high energy 

dizziness

decrease appetite 

clotting

constipation

diarrhea

PMS

maybe there could be a bit that allows you to write in a note on a day of your choice. 

I think a pregnancy mode is definitely needed also where women can log stages in their pregnancy and also make notes where needed.  

I hope theres still to be further developments with the women’s heath app. 

UPDATE! 

To to vote for this feature click Here

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

RIGHT?!?  I want an uninstall button in real life! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Fi.D and @moelle! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Hey you @moelleFor anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too! I am logging in for exactly this. I get canker sores every month a week before my period. I would like to log them. If not specifically a button for canker sores, at least an option for adding any kind of notes I want to a certain day. 

Best Answer

Hello,

The links you posted are locked on my end for voting. Can you give me status on these requests?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As some other women are saying with their “notes” suggestion, I think it would be helpful if I could add customized buttons for my symptoms. My body odor changes during my period, and it would be helpful if I could just add that symptom specifically to my chart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes