Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My versa 3 says 30981 days until I'm fertile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my versa 3 for a week. I just ended my period and noticed the menstrual health info on my versa 3 says 30981 days before my next fertile window. To say this is not accurate is an understatement. I don’t even have the fertility predictions toggled on in my Fitbit app settings. The info in the app is showing the correct information. I just want my versa 3 to display the correct number of days until my next period and days left in my period.

My watch is up to date. My app is up to date. Everything is synced. I rebooted my versa. I toggled on and off the fertile predictions. Nothing tried yet has fixed it.  Is there anything I can do or is this just broken and possibly related to the calendar in menstrual health defaulting to my birth year? 

SarahRhea_0-1618236665885.jpeg

SarahRhea_1-1618236665885.jpeg

SarahRhea_2-1618236665885.jpeg

SarahRhea_3-1618236665885.jpeg

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Mine is doing the same thing!! I have fertility turned off and the widget shows 30978 days to fertility window..... I've tried looking it up and all the same things you did, nothing worked.... 

Best Answer

Same thing is happening to me. Mine says 30966 days before fertile window - that's more than 84 years. So I don't think this has anything to do with birth year, since my birth year is 1983 and I'm 37 years old. Everything seems to work ok in the app, except that it seems to start the calendar in my birthday year and I have to scroll through 37 years of calendars to get to today's date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re right. I’m definitely not 84 years old lol.  The birth year bug has also been fixed with the latests app update and the problem still persists with the vesra.  

If this were a more widespread issue Id think more people would have posted about it, so my other though was there is some bug that maybe related to long periods to mess it up the predictions. (Mine has been 12-13 days out of a 28 day cycle.) My app always gives me a pop up says “unable to predict fertile window” even though it shows a fertile window when I toggle that option on. 🤷‍:female_sign: 

I sent in a support request and they said they are escalating the case to the highest tier of suppor but that was 11 days ago with no response yet. 

933C5B00-3E75-49C7-9749-A60067761066.png

Best Answer

I just got my Versa 3 for Christmas and I'm seeing the same issue. Did fitbit ever provide you with a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

To my knowledge it was not fixed. It was still like that as of a couple months ago.  I use an Apple Watch now. My preteen daughter uses my versa, so I can’t check, since she doesn’t use that feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not only does it show 30k-whatever days until fertile, it's also impossible to change the widget to day of cycle or days until period. Stunned that op is from April 2021 and this blaring bug doesn't even seem to have been looked at.

Best Answer
Yes, I even submitted a bug report and they escalated the issue. They said they will look into after I provided multiple pictures describing in detail the issue.

Sarah Rheaume
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is ridiculous! My Versa 2 didn't have this problem, how hard can it be to fix?? At minimum Fitbit should have responded to you.

Best Answer

I think I fixed it on my brand new Sense. I tried turning ON the Predicted Fertility toggle and closed the app. Then I went back in the app and turned the Predicted Fertility toggle OFF, while I was on that screen on the watch. I saw it move from "30000 days until fertile" to "6 days until next period". Hopefully, this fix stays!!! Good luck!

Ok,so 3 minutes later and it's back to 30000 days. It says can't find the phone. I'm thinking it's a connectivity issue. When I manually synced it, it went back to "6 days before period"

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!

I've found that if I turn fertility prediction ON, then it'll show my days till next period; however, if I turn Predicted Fertility off then it will show the 30,500 days till fertile.  It legit works backwards. LOL

So glad to have a fix for my Sense screen.  I submitted a new case today asking them to convey to the appropriate IT team that it appears to be opposite/flip-flop, based on that toggle in the app for Predicted Fertility.

Best Answer