Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification when to put in/take out Nuva Ring

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be super helpful if y’all gave me notifications on when to put in/take out Nuva ring instead of when my period will start. Right now, I have to use the m.P. app in order to remember and had to pay extra to get notifications every 4 weeks every 30 minutes until I take it out/put it in. I don’t need to know when my period will be because if I actually take out the ring on the right day, my period will start 2 days later... but being notified two days after I should’ve taken it out is silly to me...

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Naschick29, depending on which Fitbit you have, you should be able to set up a calendar notification to remind you.

Let us know if yu need more help.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not that familiar with that contraceptive but could you use the app to log fake periods so instead of notifying you its going to start - for you the notification will be to put in or take out..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes
So, I could, but this is a workaround. I’d rather not have to hack it since there wouldn’t be a reminder to do both putting it in and taking it out (since you take it out every 4 weeks, but you put it in every 5), and I’ll continue to use my other app until this is solved for. I was really just trying to make a recommendation since this app can’t fit my needs, and I’m sure I’m not the only one 🙂
Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Tracking board @Naschick29, it's nice to have a new member here! Smiley Very Happy I totally get your point sweetie. The best place to find more information is our help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? and it offers our sources.

Please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Thanks for helping out girls @emili @Julia_GRobot Very Happy

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer