Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old periods were deleted and now it won't save the new logs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My period tracker deleted my old information and wont save the new one I log 😞 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Loreeeee. Welcome to the Community Forums. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As of April 28th we have released the Fitbit for iOS app version - 3.41.1 to all users. This app version contains the fix for Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. Please update to this version as soon as you can.

In addition, I would like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating to this new app version. We hope this sets you all back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Loreeeee. Welcome to the Community Forums. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As of April 28th we have released the Fitbit for iOS app version - 3.41.1 to all users. This app version contains the fix for Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. Please update to this version as soon as you can.

In addition, I would like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating to this new app version. We hope this sets you all back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes