Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to add additional observations and BBT

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So many women nowadays are not taking a hormonal birth control and choose instead to use NFP or FAM as their method for birth control. Meaning they are taking their BBT in some way and charting in an app.

So far your Fitbit app is guessing at my fertile window but my Kindara app based off of my temps and other fertile signs (cervical mucous observations, OPKs, etc) we can better determine when we are fertile and then confirm ovulation. The app simply guessing a fertile is pretty inaccurate without taking everything else into account.

Please add features. To include a charting feature and a place to add additional observations and BBT! I could easily delete other apps on my phone if you did this! Also, make sure it’s pretty (like overview, which is only good for Android right now and those of us with iPhone are still using Kindara, which is still great). But women like pretty!

Thank you for reading this! 

Nicole

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey @NickiNav, welcome to the Forums.

I appreciate all the feedback provided about our Female Health tracking app. I took the liberty and searched requests like yours, but didn't find any. Please, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board and share your ideas with us.

Happy stepping. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes