Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) test logging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 10/1

Hi there, everyone! 🙂

I have an awesome new update for you all. We've now introduced the Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) test logging into female health tracking. 

Make sure you've downloaded the most recent version of the Fitbit app: version 3.7 on your mobile device before checking the feature. We've started rolling out the latest app to all our users, so please download it once it's available in your app store. 

In addition, we've added one new mood "annoyed" and a new symptom "hot flashes." Look out for those too after you update the app! 

For steps on how to log this test result, read this help article: How do I log ovulation test results in the Fitbit app?

I hope this is helpful to those who requested the feature. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hey @AlessFitbit, thanks a million for sharing this update. 

I know a lot of users will be happy to see this option on the Female Health tracking. We're eager to hear about users' feedback.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

This is great news!

Best Answer

We're working really hard on having more option for you. Thanks for your comment @LLittle🤳

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

So the ovulation tear option has been there and then it disappears. It’s still showing the data I already submitted, but it won’t give me the option to add it again. This has happened twice already.

Best Answer

Yes, where did it go? When is it coming back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you close out of the app and log back in it sometimes shows up again. Silly but I’ve noticed it works usually.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is great news and I love it but there is one slight problem with it... 

If your using an electronic OPK, you can get three results (low, high, and positive). Having just a positive and negative doesn't give me a full picture because I get negatives for 3 days, high for 2, and then a positive. 

If this can be changed/added, I can delete one more (different) app on my phone!

Best Answer

This would be so helpful!!

Best Answer
0 Votes